Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest retail providers of electricity, natural gas, and home and business energy-related services with over four million customers. Direct Energy gives customers choice, simplicity, and innovation where energy, data, and technology meet.
Direct Energy Home Services Heating and Air is looking for a HVAC Installer to join the Edmonton team
- • Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry.
- • Debrief service call with dispatch after each service call.
- • Wear floor savers while working in client homes.
- • Inspection of area for cleanliness after job completion.
- • Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- • Maintain a professional image at all times by.
- • Following safety policies and procedures.
- • Abiding by ALL company standards of performance and code of ethics.
- • Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- • Assist in mentoring and training maintenance technicians.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- • Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry
- • Solid communication and customer service skills.
- • Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- • Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the ‘Apply‘ button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.