Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest retail providers of electricity, natural gas, and home and business energy-related services with over four million customers. Direct Energy gives customers choice, simplicity, and innovation where energy, data, and technology meet. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), an international energy and services company, Direct Energy, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, operate in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and eight provinces in Canada.
Direct Energy Home Services Heating and Air is looking for a HVAC Installer to join the Edmonton team
- • Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry.
- • Debrief service call with dispatch after each service call.
- • Wear floor savers while working in client homes.
- • Inspection of area for cleanliness after job completion.
- • Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- • Maintain a professional image at all times by.
- • Following safety policies and procedures.
- • Abiding by ALL company standards of performance and code of ethics.
- • Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- • Assist in mentoring and training maintenance technicians.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- • Must have prior, successful experience as an Installation Technician in the HVAC industry
- • Solid communication and customer service skills.
- • Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- • Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the ‘Apply‘ button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.